FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Adam Jorgensen, Marketing Manager
Volunteer-led Fundraiser for the National MS Society
This Do It Yourself fundraising event was started by Laura Scott of Dell Rapids, South Dakota. Laura’s son Damon, was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at a young age and battled the illness fearlessly alongside his family. Damon's diagnosis fuels Laura's passion for ending this disease. She hopes that through planning events like the Celebrity Fundraiser, she can help improve lives of people like her son who live with MS everyday.
- Keynote from National MS Society
- Live Music by Julie Eddy-Garry
- Food provided by ICON Lounge and the Cake Lady of Sioux Falls
- Event Emcees, Addie Graham Kramer of the Event Company and Allen Goodroad of the Goodroad Band
- Over 100 live and silent auction items donated by your favorite celebrities
- Professional auctioneer
- All proceeds benefiting the National MS Society’s work for End Multiple Sclerosis
- Tickets are available online.
Friday, April 6, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
ICON Lounge and Event Hall, 402 N Main Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Multiple sclerosis is thought to affect more than 2.3 million people worldwide. While the disease is not contagious or directly inherited, epidemiologists — scientists who study patterns of disease — have identified factors in the distribution of MS around the world that may eventually help determine what causes the disease. These factors include gender, genetics, age, geography and ethnic background.
Biogen, LG Everist, 605 Magazine, Carsforsale.com, Vern Eide, Billion Chevrolet of Dell Rapids, East Ridge Dental, The Cake Lady of Sioux Falls and numerous individual donors. See more here.